Monday 10 March 2008

I'm so tired. IT show was quite fun. My FIRST time working! But its so tiring. My legs don't feel like my legs anymore. They are jelly. BOOOOOO. Baby came & fetch me every day! & weekends, he sent me to work, & back home! Baby's so sweet. I know he's tired, but he still make the effort to come all the way to Suntec, which is like so out of the way, to come get me. I'm so happy. Somemore can get a free car ride. HAHA.

Yesterday morning, an accident almost happened! Baby was driving along the expressway, then suddenly the car infront Ebraked, so he also E.braked, & the stupid car behind bumped into the car's backside! OMG. I freaking knocked my head ok. Then both cars went over to the road shoulder & Baby & that guy got out of the car t settle the problem. They exchanged numbers then settle alr. Luckily, there were no dents in Baby's car. Only a few scratches. & the exhaust on the right side is abit loose. Thats about it. Ther other guy, his number plate came out. LOL. Anw, his dad is coming back from Thailand on Tuesday, so today, no car. BOOOOO.

Later going Raffles to get Forever 21 spree loot from Vicki. Finally they have arrived! YAY.








































Lexi is sick. :(

No comments: