Friday 14 March 2008

Baby's D&D was great. On Wednesday, I woke up just in time for me to bathe & get ready & I left home, heading to Clementi to meet Baby. Have to bring his clothes over for him to change, cos he had no time to come back to change, & still go over to Chinese Garden to get his Dad's car.

So I met him, went to get the car, & we headed to town. I was supposed to go meet my Mom first to shop a bit before I went to the D&D, & Baby was supposed to go fetch his friend. But when we reached town, Mom gave me a call & told me to shop another day.

So I followed Baby to go get his friend. Reached his friend's estate, but he hasn't changed, & some more he was on his way to go fetch his girlfriend. -.-"

So Baby & I waited for them, & the 4 of us went back to Gordon's house for him to get changed, & for Baby to change too.

We reached Gordon's house, & there was this huge Golden Retriever! OMG! Its so damn cute. I love big dogs! Its so active, running here & there. & so smart & obedient, can understand commands. Its so so so cute! I want a big dog too! ><

Baby drove to the hotel, which is actually quite nearby. Only like 10 minutes journey? Reached there, reception a while, then we had to be seated alr. As usual, there were speeches made, & some performances. Then the food was served. Its a 10-course meal! Fabulous! Everything was so good. Except for one dish which I didn't even touch. The mushroom thing with broccoli. EEW. I eat normal veggies, but I hate broccolis! The flower thing simply puts me off. BOOOOO.

Lucky draw time was super scary! Baby was very anxious, so was I. The top prize is a pair of tickets to USA, 9-D trip! Includes places like Disneyland & Las Vegas! OMG! We kept hoping we will win, but in the end we ended up with nothing. HAHA. NVM! Next year!

Today is a crapshit day. Had a tiff with Baby in the morning, & it blew into a big thing, & I drank my Bacardi like crazy. I was drinking it like water, & without any food in my stomach. Naturally I vomitted. First time that happened when I drink. BOOOOOOO. I was sleeping the whole day. Like seriously, the whole day. I woke up at 8pm. Now head hurts like fuck.

But everything is fine now. He came back from work, sayang me, & drove me to my favourite place for dinner, & we had a very nice time. Except for those damn cats. I hate cats! I am scared & terrified of cats! I just don't like them, no matter how cute you say they are, I just hate cats! I'm a fan of dogs, not cats.

Its raining cats & dogs for the past few days, the weather is so wet. Actually I love rainy days. The feeling is just so nice, so serene.

Will be going to Chek Jawa this Sunday! Hope the weather will be good. I'm gonna bring my Cam & take lots of pictures!

Mom is leaving for Genting on Saturday morning. Hope she has a good trip, & hope she'll get something for me! :P

Anyone knows where to get a nice photo album that holds 5R photos? I can't seem to find any. All that I found was 4R photo albums. HMM.

I can't wait for my pay! I'm going to spend all on online sprees! They are so addicting! OMG!

No comments: