Tuesday 11 March 2008

Mom bought my new phone for me yesterday! Thank you Mom! I'm simply in LOVE with it! Its red. HEHE. Received all my F21 spree loot from Vicki just now. The 90% ANGEL necklace is so damn cute! HAHA. I love everything I bought! The thongs are just right, the pink satin shorts is fitting, & the racer back tee looks great! I'm so happy!

Manicure at J8 @ 7pm. YAY. Going to have pretty nails! On Wednesday, Baby's D&D! Can go eat good food at Maritus Mandarin Hotel. LOL. Then Friday, going to OG with Mom. Apparently they are having some sale, so Mom asked if I had anything to buy. Going there to get cosmetics. My ANNA SUI MASCARA!

Mom gave me $100 bucks just now! Cos just now I told her I need money, I spent all of this month's allowance. Actually she was like scolding me, & I thought she didn't want to give me money. BOOOOOO. So I went back to my room. Few hours later, before she went to bed, she called me over & passed $100 to me. HEHE.

I'm going to bed now. When I wake up, I will be able to use my new phone already! YESSSS.



LOVE LOVE LOVE. I'm so terribly in love with my Baby.

No comments: