Friday 7 March 2008

OMG. Reached home not long ago from the IT show. Working for Samsung mp3 players.
Please feel free to come pay me a visit if u have the time. HAHA. :P

Anw, my first time working. Its quite alright. Not as bad as I thought it would be. Sales quite ok. Need to clinch more deals! >.<

& something very strange happened! Someone bought an mp3, but he didn't want it! He passed it to me & said '' This is for u. " I was like so shocked & I didn't know how to react?! That man is so weird. He even told me his name & his occupation & his email addy & his mobile number. That's like so -.-". He said he was single. ... ... ... HINTING SOMETHING?! Weird old man. Zzz. But I still gained commision + a 2GB mp3. LOL. Gave it to Daddy. He's so happy. Haha.

I guess tomorrow will be more packed. Hope more people buy from me! Please support me! :D

No comments: