Tuesday 11 November 2008

These few days not feeling well. Keep coughing & having giddy spells. Anw, recently I dyed my hair. Hehehe. Its my favourite colour! ;)


















The pics below are taken on Friday. The family went to a restaurant near Harbourfront to celebrate Daddy & bro's birthday. I wore my dress from spree! The leopard print scarf is also from spree! Its so cute! I love animal prints so much~~!!














Then on Saturday, Paul & I went to his friend's house for mahjong! I wore my scarf again. Hehehe. We won lots! Thanks to my red hair? LOL.

We played till about 6-ish, then 2 of his friends had to go off, so we went to Tiong Bahru Plaza. We walked around for a bit, & then I saw this tattoo shop. & I decided to pierce my ear! I wanted to pierce my helix since a very long time ago, so, why not! I went ahead with it & didn't regret!

But the guy who pierced my ear is like so mean! After he put the marking on my ear, I sat down & he put the piercing gun at that position already. Then I sort of freaked out, so I wanted to ask him to countdown before he pierced it in.

I said to him, " Ehh can you say 3-2-1 first before you pierce?"

But even before I could finish my sentence, he pop & pierced my ear alr! Walao! I almost killed him okay! Gave me the biggest shock! -.-"

The worst was that he kept laughing at me! He was like, " Hahaha why your reaction so big... Your face is so funny..."

ZZZ. Anw, very happy now that I finally mustered enough courage to pierce helix. Yay!



No comments: