Thursday 13 November 2008

I'm back early from school. I have a test tmr, but I still have not studied for it. Will study, prolly later. Took money from Paul to buy clothes. Another hoodie. The irresistible hoodies that call out to me asking me to buy them. OMG! Broke broke broke. & another leopard print clothing. This time its shorts. How to stop buying you tell me!



Saw Qing this afternoon, on the way out of Koufu in school. Its been ages since I saw her. We talked to each other about some depressing stuff that has been going on. Hmm, anyway, the gist is that we are both feeling left out of something major that is going on in a mutual friend's life. Its like we are friends for so long already, & something big is happening, but we aren't part of it. Maybe we are just being phased out. I guess Qing feels the same way too. She's not too happy about it. We decided not to speak to our friend about it. Its her decision anyway, & if she decides that we are not part of anything, then so be it. Not being angry at her, I just feel that she should really give us an explanation. In the first place, I didn't even know about it until my friend told me about it & when I saw her bloggie. Not a call, not even a text. BOOOOOO.
Whatever.

No comments: