Tuesday 5 August 2008

Paul doesn't have to work on Thursday, so we are going to watch Ps, I love you, together.
& then we are going swimming!
Its been months since we went swimming.
He wanted me to wear the red Victoria's Secret bikini.
OK DARLING~!
:D






My diet is coming along just fine.
Slowly step by step, I'm sure that I can lose weight!
Feeling hungry now, but I tell myself I cannot snack!
Cannot be tempted by evil chips!







Spreeing and spreeing.
Until I lost count already?
I don't even know what I bought & which spree I bought from.
Just have to wait for the PMs to come in to notify me.
Zzz.











Schl starts early tmr, I better get to bed early.
Its so dumb, lesson from 9am to 10am.
Just one hour.
Usually I would still be in bed!
Urgh.















Paul is driving me & family to Yishun tmr night for a nice dinner.
^^
Maybe I will remember to bring my camera.







Something made me happy just now.
Paul said something...
On the way back to my house, in the car, we were stuck in the stupid jam.
Took so long to get out of it, but while waiting, he suddenly said I looked very nice with my hairband.
MY FOREVER 21 HAIRBAND WITH A LITTLE BOW!
He said I looked really cute.
HAHAHAHA.
Those words seldom come out of his mouth.
They are so rare, thats why they are precious to me.
& thats why I love him. :)

No comments: