Tuesday 5 August 2008

I passed m BTT!!!

Wow happy day :D
I passed my Class 3 BTT!
Finally, after waiting for such a long long long time, I went to SSDC in the evening for my test.
Sat inside the cold cold room for 40 minutes, came out & saw Paul waiting outside for me.
I am so happy.
Pass pass pass.
That green word is so damn nice.
I can learn driving already!






Studying for PCT paper.
Really a lot of stuff to memorise.
Zzz.






I wanna go sleep already!
Feeling so tired.
I should study a bit more & leave the rest till tmr.






OMG, I am so hungry right now!
Just now Paul was snacking on chips, I felt so tempted to ask him to feed me one!
But then, one will lead to another, then I am going to finish the whole packet.
NO!
I am on a diet.
I must persevere!








I have ugly tanlines.
I have an uneven tan.
I HATE IT!
Should not have played bball with the guys this afternoon.
Damn.
I have to go tanning soon.
Maybe on Wednesday afternoon. :D









National day coming soon.
Going to wear my new Forever 21 spag top out.
Red red red. :D:D:D

No comments: