Saturday 28 June 2008

OOOH my tummy hurts really badly.
I am really accustomed to sleeping at this kind of time.
Have to wake up at 10am.
Take a quick shower & dress up, go to ATM to transfer money for my clothes, then to Novena to meet Paul's friends for their competition.
I'm official cheerleader!~
LOL.
No, but I think I am going to be so damn bored.
Should ask Paul to get me a mag.








I am feeling so full & bloated now!
Went downstairs for a bite with Paul.
I didn't want to eat at first, but in the end I gave in to my hunger pangs.
I skipped dinner, cos I wanted to diet.
But I still lost to my stomach.
:(














END OF COMMON TESTS OMGOMGOMGOMG~!!!
Actually not the end, there's still 1 more paper on Monday.
But its only a quiz la.
:D
Maybe I'll look through it on Sunday night?
HAHAHA.









I want to cut my hair damn badly.
Especially my fringe, its so messed up!
& overall my hair is getting so thick.
I MUST get a trim after dying [& maybe rebonding? Still thinking if I should rebond or not.].








Goodluck to my darling Paul & friends for the competition~










Night: MOS
:D:D:D:D
I miss partying & dancing the night away!
Should I wear heels?
><
The last time I went, I was wearing heels, & my feet hurt like shit.
But that was another pair of heels, not the one I was intending to wear to MOS.
HMM.
Maybe I'll decide the last minute before I leave home.










Weird people have been adding me on MSN lately.
I have blocked & deleted irritating guys.

No comments: