Monday 23 June 2008

Got the some pics from Genting, sent by Shawn.
So many takes to get the perfect shot!



Testing shot. AHAHAHA. Blur face me!



Take 1: NG! My face is blocked! :@



Take 2: Ok, but not good enough!



Take 3: Uh huhh, candid uh? Zzz. AGAIN!



Take 4: Perfect~ NICE! :D




LOL. My hair so nice~~
WUUU, I miss that!
Anw, Genting is really relaxing.
When we took the pictures, its just so fun.
We used self-timer OK!
So pro!
Hahaha.





Mom's leaving for China on Wednesday.
She will be gone for 9 days.
She gave me money for the Chanel powder.
I love Mom.




Dad made something for me to eat when I complained that I felt hungry & I didn't feel like going downstairs nor eat take-away nor eat Mom's fried noodles.
Although he's tired & going to bed soon.
Although he's sitting down, so relaxed on his favourite sofachair.
I love Daddy!




They make me so annoyed sometimes.
But I love them lots.




WOW.
Ying is so emotional in the middle of the night.
I also love Paulzy boy lots.
He's just so sweet lately, I can't find any fault.
Mwah~





Hehe, one night, & so many posts.
Blogging bug has hit me once again~

No comments: