Thursday 10 December 2009

Just finished 1/3 of a mango. Its so sweet! I likey! :D:D
Just now in the evening I made a glass of Milo for myself, & I think I ate like 100020249 spoonfuls of Milo powder! Haha, not so exaggerated la, but I have been doing that since I was a little girl. Yala, very unhealthy and heaty, blah blah blah, I cant help it la. Its one of my guilty pleasures. LOLOLOL.


I hate my fringe lor. Its too freaking long. This picture was taken on the 1st of Dec, & now, I have nice nice fringe la. I went to my hairdresser in the afternoon. Yay. & no more uneven hair colour! So ugly! I have a nice head of hair now. Heehee.


Brought Kiki for grooming about 1 week ago. No more fluffy little furball. Lol.
I still love my boy.



So looking forward to the Phuket trip! Its like next Saturday only! Fast fast, time really flies!
& when I come back,its going to be Xmas, & after that, 2010!
So fast la! OMG! Y

No comments: