Tuesday 29 July 2008

Words just can't explain how much I am in love with you.
You never fail to bring a smile to my face.
No matter how down I am feeling, you are able to cheer me up inevitably.
I can count on you, whatever happens, you are there for me, holding on to my hand ever so tightly.
You are my rock, & my pillar of support.
The words & promises, sealed with a kiss on the lips.
You said, always as sweet as our first kiss, never our last.
Moments spent together with you are special & treasured.
The nights we spent snuggling in bed, I will never forget.
You hold a place in my heart, & there you'll be, safely locked up.
We have weathered storms & hurricanes & monsoons & earthquakes, but our love stays strong as ever.
Nothing can stop us, nothing can break a bond so tight.
After a long day in school, it always feels good to cuddle up in your arms, with you cradling me.
Its simply bliss.




I love you, & I always will.
Happy 14th, my dearest.
<3





No comments: