Monday 2 June 2008

GUCCI

They are going to have a sale~!
&& it lasts for only one day!!!
OMFG.
I need to get Daddy down to buy my bag!!!
Please let me successfully convince him to go to get it with me.
Please... >_<
*fingers crossed*




Anw, my TAOBAO stuffs are super fabulous~!
WOW.
Especially the KUROMI PSP pouch, its so damn cute!!!
My lovely KUROMI.
Hehehe.
But there's still lots of stuff which have not arrived yet!
Where's all my pretty clothes...
2 bags are in this batch, & they are looking fabulous!
I am loving it!
:D






Paul bought a TY Pluffy for me!!!
His name is Woods.
I love my xiaowoods!
HAHAHAHA!




One more week to my 2 weeks break.
Might be going to Genting.
With family, relatives, & Paul!
If he can manage to get away from work, that is.
HOPE HOPE HOPE!









BOOOOO school tomorrow just for 2 hours.
So boring man.
RARRRRR!

No comments: