Thursday 22 May 2008

DAVID COOK~ <3

-Thanks to all who wished me Happybirthday (: -





HEHEHE. Went to Turf City for dinner with family on Tuesday night.
Reached home & cut cake. :D





Yesterday, school ended early, so I went to SSDC to book my BTT!
Finally after saying that I would do that for so long alr, I really went there & did it!
& I got an August date.
Zzz.
Must wait for so long!
RARRR.
After SSDC, went to AMK Hub.
Spent so much at ART-BOX.
T_T





But its worth it, the stuff are soooo cute! :D
Then went to meet Vicki to get my F21 stuff.
I love F21.
Heehee.





Then I went home to rest, before heading out to meet Paul in the evening.
We went to JE to TAKE NEOPRINTS!
LOL.
So fun~~
After that, we took the train to City Hall to meet MOTHER & FATHER for dinner at the mall.
Mom bought the River Island bag for me.
YESSSSSS!
Then went to Kate Spade.
Didn't see anything I liked. Hmm.
Dad wanted to get jeans from Levis.
So we went in together, & I saw this cap, it's so damn pretty!
That cap's made for me, I swear!
OMG.
I love it so much!
But MOM didn't want to buy it for me!!!
SHIT!
I really love it so so so much. Its so pretty~~
NVM!






Today on the way to school, saw BOTAK!
& he wished me a happy belated birthday. -.-"
OOOOkkkk.
& anw, he said he'd get the cap for meeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY.
Botak, I hope u keep your word! :D
YAY. LOVE LOVE LOVE.














____________________________




OMG. Chelsea lost...
BOOO!
SUCKS!!!

BUT butbut, DAVID COOK WON AI~!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: