Friday 4 April 2008

I can't sleep. BOOOO. I went to bed at around 5 in the morning, & got woken up by the over-active Paul who seems to have a lot of energy this morning. He was trying to make my teddybear dance on my stomach. -.-" Thats so dumb man. He is so active because he slept early yesterday night. Then have a lot of energy must come disturb me from my sleep is it?!
*angry*

Thats why I'm up so early. If not for him, u would never ever see me up so damn early in the morning. I love sleeping till late afternoon! I'm a night person. I sleep late & wake up late. Unhealthy lifestyle, I know. But school's reopening, & I still have not had enough fun!

Going to spend on sprees again! Oh no, get pay also no use, cos I will be broke within a few days. LOL.

Heehee, will be meeting Baby for dinner tonight. Going to make him pay for making the bear dance on my tummy!

Confirm going to MOS tmr. Will be seeing u girls soon! More pics! :D

No comments: