Tuesday 25 March 2008

This is such an emo day. Its raining now. Kinda depicts my mood too. Sad & gloomy day.

Tears fall involuntarily,
despite the hardest efforts to keep them in.
No one knows,
they just lie there,
oblivious to their surroundings.
Eyes are red & puffy,
heart is pounding,
blood running through veins,
filled with sadness.
Feelings are strong,
but confusing at the same time.
If only...

Its a long day ahead. No one is at home. My mood is low. What should I do?

I love alcohol, no doubt about that. & I don't think I'm a person that can hold liquor well either. But drinking gives me a break from reality, sort of? I just drink then I'll sleep. & when I sleep, I can't exactly feel sad, can I? I don't have a problem.



On a happier note,
I just did my shoot yesterday with Samuel. I had fun! Kinda shy at first, but after a while, warm-up already, then it went a bit more smoothly. Hope the pictures turn out ok. I'll upload when he sends them to me.

I have all the episodes for Prison Break season 3 already! But just don't have the time to go watch them. I wanna upload the Ubin pictures, but blogger's picture uploading thing is so damn slow. I can't stand it. I'll just stick to black & white words. They better suit my feelings now anyway.

I need to do something to stop boredom. Have to ask Mom to make a facial appointment. Want to have brows trimmed too.


Ciao.
XOXO






What a shitty & emo post. Damn.

No comments: